Although our address is Newcastleton, we are actually much closer to Bonchester Bridge.
- If using a sat nav, please do not turn off the B6357 when almost at your destination. Just stay on the B6357 and you will see us.
- The sat nav may take you up a dirt track - this is NOT Singdean.
- You may think you've gone wrong as there are no other houses for a few miles - just forest and landscape!
- For those travelling via Kielder, when you reach the T junction at Saughtree, by the church, turn right towards Bonchester Bridge.
- You will see a big old black barn on the opposite side to Singdean. (If arriving in the dark, look out for the fairy lights.)
- The closest towns of Hawick and Jedburgh are around 20 minutes away. Fuel is in Hawick and Jedburgh and an unmanned pump in Newcastleton.
- As we live here at Singdean, we are on hand should you need anything. We look forward to welcoming you to this very special place.
Christa and Del x