The Clean and Safe charter means that we will:
- Follow government cleaning advice for non-healthcare environments
- In all spaces high touch, hard surfaces will be cleaned twice and disinfected and all linens will be washed at the hottest water setting before a guest’s arrival.
- Check-in times may be delayed to allow increased time for cleaning between stays, at all times following government guidelines for the UK and Ireland.
- Enable self-check in where possible and practise social distancing during stays
- Have measures in place to allow guests to practise good hygiene throughout their stay
- We will amply stock the necessary disinfectant, cleaning supplies, hand sanitisers and soap.
- Where possible, other measures to reduce risk will be taken.